The Future Is Us. The Next Generation Of Fans.
Help us celebrate the next generation of Maple Leafs fans by donating to MLSE LaunchPad in support of sport programs to enrich the lives of youth. You and your family* could win an incredible LEAFS DREAM WEEKEND EXPERIENCE!
When you make a donation below, you get entries and exclusive merchandise. Each entry is a chance to win the Grand Prize. At the end of the campaign, a winning entry will be chosen at random.
The Grand Prize is a LEAFS DREAM WEEKEND EXPERIENCE. We will host you and three (3) guests in Toronto on March 24, 2018 for the weekend as the Maple Leafs pull out all the stops to make your dreams come true. Check out what you’ll get below.
Your $10 donation gives you 100 ENTRIES for a CHANCE TO WIN an unforgettable trip for you and three (3) guests to Toronto for the Leafs vs. Red Wings game on March 24, 2018.
- Four (4) tickets to the Leafs vs. Red Wings game Saturday, March 24, 2018
- Exclusive access to the Leafs & Red Wings Game Day Practice
- Dinner at the Air Canada Club, where you'll hang with Leafs Alumni Legends
- One (1) Nights Hotel Accommodations (one room, double-occupancy)
- Four (4) Custom-Crested Maple Leafs Jerseys
- Full Prize Pack of Leafs swag for the whole family
- Lunch at Toronto's legendary Real Sports Bar & Grill
- Four (4) passes to the Hockey Hall of Fame
250 Entries for a chance to WIN!
Your $25 donation gives you 250 ENTRIES for a CHANCE TO WIN an unforgettable trip for you and three (3) guests to Toronto for the Leafs vs. Red Wings Game on March 24, 2018.
TML Next001's Crest
A limited edition crest bearing the insignia of the Next001's campaign, can be stitched onto any item - backpack, jacket, hockey jersey - the sky is the limit!
TML Next001's Pennant
This throwback classic is the perfect piece of memorabilia to display at home, in the office or anywhere else you want!
TML Next001's Toque
This exclusive navy toque is perfect for showing your support while staying warm AND stylish!
TML Next001's (Kids) T-Shirt
A one-of-a-kind navy blue T-Shirt designed exclusively for this campaign! Be sure to select your size at checkout ( Size 4 = Small, Size 5/6 = Medium, Size 7 = Large).
TML Next001's (Youth) T-Shirt
A one-of-a-kind navy blue T-Shirt designed exclusively for this campaign! Be sure to select your size at checkout.
TML Next001's (Women's) T-Shirt
A one-of-a-kind navy blue women's T-Shirt designed exclusively for this campaign! Be sure to select your size at checkout.
TML Next001's (Men's) T-Shirt
A one-of-a-kind navy blue T-Shirt designed exclusively for this campaign! Be sure to select your size at checkout.
How You're Helping
Located in Toronto’s urban centre of Moss Park, MLSE LaunchPad serves as an ambitious ‘living lab’ to explore and measure how sport can help improve the lives of youth. Our 42,000sq ft. space is an incubator for collaboration. Our focus is on achieving sustainable, wide-ranging social outcomes for youth facing barriers through a Sport For Development approach. In addition to sport programs developed by our team of coaches, we host expert partners who deliver best-in-class programming that support our 4 Pillars: Healthy Body, Healthy Mind, Ready For School and Ready For Work.
Frequently Asked Questions
LEAFS DREAM WEEKEND EXPERIENCE
NO PURCHASE, PAYMENT, FINANCIAL CONTRIBUTION OR DONATION IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. THESE PROMOTION-SPECIFIC RULES MUST BE READ IN CONJUNCTION WITH OUR OFFICIAL RULES AND REGULATIONS WHICH ARE INCORPORATED BY REFERENCE: https://boon-town.com/page/official-rules. CAPITALIZED TERMS USED BUT NOT DEFINED IN THESE PROMOTION-SPECIFIC RULES HAVE THE MEANINGS GIVEN TO THEM IN THE OFFICIAL RULES AND REGULATIONS
1. SPONSOR: The ‘LEAFS DREAM WEEKEND EXPERIENCE’ promotion (the “Promotion”) is sponsored by Boon-Town, Inc. (“Boon-Town” or the “Sponsor”).
2. CAUSE: This Promotion is being presented in partnership with the MLSE Foundation.
3. TIMING: The Promotion runs from February 9, 2018 at 6:00 a.m. EST (the “Promotion Start Date”) and ends on March 16, 2018 at 11:59 p.m. EST (the “Promotion Closing Date”), after which the Promotion will be closed and no further entries will be accepted.
4. ELIGIBILITY: To be eligible, you must be eighteen (18) years of age or older and an Ontario resident living within 50 miles of the City of Toronto. Entrants who do not comply with these rules (the “Promotion-Specific Rules”) or Boon-Town’s Official Rules and Regulations are subject to disqualification at Boon-Town’s sole discretion. By participating in this Promotion, each entrant (each, a “Participant”) agrees to be bound by these Promotion-Specific Rules and the Official Rules and Regulations and by the interpretation of such rules by Boon-Town. If Participants cannot travel to Toronto, Ontario, Canada, they will forfeit the Grand Prize. See Official Rules and Regulations for more details.
5. HOW TO ENTER:
Participants may receive the following Rewards and specified number of entries into the Grand Prize draw based on the amount of their donation as follows:
$10.00 - 100 entries for a chance to win the Grand Prize;
$25.00 - 300 entries for a chance to win the Grand Prize;
$35.00 - 350 entries for a chance to win the Grand Prize PLUS a limited edition Maple Leafs Next001’s Crest;
$40.00 - 400 entries for a chance to win the Grand Prize PLUS a Maple Leafs Next001’s Pennant;
$50.00 - 500 entries for a chance to win the Grand Prize PLUS a Maple Leafs Next001’s toque;
$50.00 - 500 entries for a chance to win the Grand Prize PLUS a Maple Leafs Next001’s t-shirt (Kids);
$55.00 - 550 entries for a chance to win the Grand Prize PLUS an exclusive Maple Leafs Next001’s t-shirt (Youth);
$65.00 - 650 entries for a chance to win the Grand Prize PLUS an exclusive Maple Leafs Next001’s t-shirt (Women’s);
$65.00 - 650 entries for a chance to win the Grand Prize PLUS an exclusive Maple Leafs Next001’s t-shirt (Men’s);
Rewards must be accepted as rewarded and will have no cash value.
Please note that as your Donation entitles you to a Reward(s) and/or an entry(ies) into a draw to win a Grand Prize, the contributed amount is not eligible for a charitable tax receipt.
All dollar amounts are in Canadian dollars.
To enter without purchase (“Free Entry Method”), send a type-written letter to us at the following address by mail or courier:
Attn: Leafs Dream Weekend Experience Promotion
625 – 4211 Yonge Street
Toronto, Ontario M2P 2A9
1) Participants must include the following information in their letter:
2) Complete name, street address, city, province, postal code, daytime phone number, age and email address (if available);
3) An original, type-written essay, between 200 and 500 words in length, explaining why the Participant would like to win a ‘Leafs Dream Weekend Experience’; and
4) Confirm that they have read and agree to the rules by writing the following statement: “I have read and agree to Boon-Town’s Official Rules and Regulations and the Promotion-Specific Rules.”
There is a limit of one Free Entry Method per Participant per day. Each eligible Free Entry Method entry received by the Sponsor will be weighted as equivalent to 650 entries into the Grand Prize draw. No-purchase entries must be post-marked by March 5, 2018 and must be received by Boon-Town on or before the Promotion Closing Date. Boon-Town and the Released Parties (defined below) will not be responsible for late, lost, misdirected, missing, illegible or damaged entries.
6. GRAND PRIZE DETAILS: One (1) Grand Prize winner will be selected to receive, along with three (3) of their guests, four (4) tickets to the Maple Leafs vs Red Wings Game on March 24, 2018 at the Air Canada Centre in Toronto, Ontario, Canada.
Access to the Maple Leafs and Red Wings Game Day Practice on Saturday, March 24, 2018;
Pregame dinner at Air Canada Club on Saturday, March 24, 2018;
Meet and Greet with a member of the Leafs Alumni at pregame dinner on Saturday, March 24, 2018;
Four (4) custom crested Maple Leafs jerseys;
Four (4) full prize packs of Leafs swag;
Four (4) passes to the Hockey Hall of Fame; and
One (1) night accommodation for one (1) room at a four-star Toronto hotel.
The Grand Prize winner and guest(s) must travel on the same itinerary unless the Sponsor determines otherwise. Approximate retail value of the Grand Prize is $3,200.
Costs and expenses incurred by the Grand Prize winner and their guest(s) in claiming or utilizing the Grand Prize which are not outlined above are the sole responsibility of the Grand Prize winner and their guest(s), as applicable, and include but are not limited to: transportation; merchandise and souvenirs; meals or food and beverages not described above; incidental expenses; gratuities; and all other costs not specifically included in the above Grand Prize description.
Each prize must be accepted as awarded, without substitution, and is not transferable, refundable, permitted for resale or convertible to cash, except in the sole discretion of the Sponsor. The Sponsor reserves the right, in the event that a prize or any component thereof cannot be awarded as described herein for any reason, to substitute the same for another prize or component of equal or greater value, without notice or liability.
7. GRAND PRIZE DRAW: One participant (the “Selected Participant”) will be selected to be eligible to win the Grand Prize by a random draw from among all eligible entries received by the Promotion Closing Date. The Grand Prize draw will take place at noon EST on March 18, 2018 at 12 p.m. in Toronto, Ontario (the “Draw Date”) at the head office of Boon-Town. Odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received by the Promotion Closing Date.
8. WINNER CONFIRMATION: The Selected Participant will be notified of their selection within twenty-four (24) hours of the Draw Date at the phone number or email address provided with their entry. If a Selected Participant fails to respond within forty-eight (48) hours of the first attempt of contact by Boon-Town, they will be considered to have forfeited any prize(s) and will be disqualified. At Boon-Town’s sole discretion, another Selected Participant may be selected from among the remaining eligible entries until the earliest of (a) contact being made with a Selected Participant, (b) there are no more eligible entries, or (c) there is insufficient time to award a prize.
To be declared the winner of the Grand Prize, the Selected Participant will be required to complete a confirmation process as described in the Official Rules and Regulations and to correctly answer a mathematical skill-testing question. The Selected Participant will be required to sign and return a declaration of eligibility and a liability/publicity release. Any and all guests of the Selected Participant (or the parent/legal guardian of any guest(s) under the age of majority in their jurisdiction of residence) will also be required to sign a standard liability/publicity release.
9. GOVERNING LAW: This Promotion shall be governed by the laws of Ontario and the federal laws of Canada applicable therein. This Promotion is void where prohibited by law and is subject to all applicable federal, provincial, municipal and local laws.
10. INDEMNIFICATION: By participating in this Promotion, each Participant confirms their understanding of and compliance with the Promotion-Specific Rules and the Official Rules and Regulations. Each Participant, and their representatives, heirs, next of kin or assignees (“Participant’s Representatives”), hereby releases and holds the Sponsor, MLSE Foundation, Maple Leaf Sports & Entertainment Partnership and their respective employees, agents and affiliates (together, the “Released Parties”) harmless from any and all claims, demands, orders, judgments or demands whatsoever, including, without limitation, claims or demands in respect of copyright, trademark or other intellectual property infringement; liability for any injuries, loss or damage of any kind to the Participant, Participant’s Representatives or any other person, including personal injury, death or property damage, resulting in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, from acceptance, possession, use or misuse of any prize, participation in the Promotion, any breach of the Promotion-Specific Rules and the Official Rules and Regulations, or in any Prize-related activity. The Participant and Participant’s Representatives agree to fully indemnify the Released Parties from any and all claims by third parties relating to the Promotion, without limitation.
11. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY. None of the Released Parties assumes any liability for any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Promotion or for any technical or human error which may occur in the processing of Entries, the selection of a Selected Entrant or for any printing or other errors in any Promotion materials. The Released Parties assume no responsibility for any error, omission, tampering, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction or authorized access to, or alteration of Entries.
12. ADMINISTRATION. All decisions regarding the Promotion remain with the Sponsor. Participants acknowledge and agree that the role of the MLSE Foundation, Maple Leaf Sports & Entertainment Partnership and the National Hockey League and its member teams are limited that of prize supplier, and that the administration of the Promotion and the selection of winners is the responsibility of the Sponsor.
The Sponsor reserve the right, in its sole discretion, to modify, cancel, suspend or terminate any or all parts of the Promotion for any reason. The Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual found to be in violation of any rules or applicable law.
Maple Leaf Sports & Entertainment Partnership reserves the right to refuse entry into any venues associated with a prize and may disqualify a Participant for any abusive, harassing or other conduct that it considers to be inappropriate in its sole and absolute discretion.
13. PRIVACY AND PUBLICITY. By accepting a prize, the Participant agrees to allow the Released Parties and their respective subsidiaries and affiliates, promotional and advertising agencies and representatives the right to use their name, biographical information, image, photos or likeness and statements for programming, promotion, trade, commercial, advertising and publicity purposes in connection with this Promotion, at any time or times, in all media now known or hereafter discovered, worldwide, including but not limited to on television, video, the World Wide Web and Internet, without notice, review or approval and without additional compensation, except where prohibited by law.